February 18, 2006

Life in B'lore

After a long long time I have found some energy to write a few words about my life in B'lore (which you guys already know is confined to only 500 meters radius). Well, as you guys already know that I am not a natural writer and have very limited expressions. Whenever I think about writing something, invariable the first sentence is --"It's a beautiful Monday (day changes accordingly) morning (time also changes accordingly). Birds are chirping. " After that a very big pause. Neverthless, I shall continue in my endeavour to become a good writer. So, back to my life in B'lore, also known as the silicon valley of India.

Well, all my days are same. On an average I sleep for 10 hours during my working days and spend the equal amount of time in office. I get very tired without doing anything. By the grace of God, life has become easy. B'lore is a good city. It's less crowded, less polluted and much smaller compared to Mumbai and Delhi.

On weekends, I sleep and chat with my friends in Phursatgunj. These days I am on a night shift. Well, as a matter of fact, I love nights. However, spending time in night is easy, but working is quite difficult. Neverthless, I am enjoying it.

Everybody in my office says I am a very shy and introvert guy. Now, you guys know the truth. I love to talk, but due to my lack of English language proficience, I have to remain quiet. Nevermind, Life goes on.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete