April 08, 2006

perfect six-sided box#links

perfect six-sided box#links

Hi, Lazy friends of sportless heart and wasting mind ...

Well, like I said that I would post one of the love songs that I had written in my past life, well I am going to do just that. And only two people have the right to comment on it and they are --- Mehul and Gauravbhai, becuase they alone know and admire a romantic song in its full meaning. Bio-waste like his name sake, cannot admire a good loving caring and touching poem like the one written below. haahahaheheheoooo. The poem has been written by this lazy friend of yours in his bygone past, it tell the heart rendering tale of how he felt when he lost his one and only Girl Friend. Then, the ending is just his wishfull thinking that she had not left him for some more successful and, off courses, good looking guy but has died and gone to her heavenly kingdom, nice dream, na. Well, to cut the long story short the song is as follows.......



LOVE: LOST AND FOUND --- By Jose Joseph, aka, RobRoy2006

She came in my life like the visiting rays of the sun,
And turned my life like the morning sunshine.
Which begin with a sweet smile from her lips,
And ended with an arm around my neck.
I can never define th relationship between hers and mine,
For words can never catch the depth of our love.
Those blissful moment spend withe her,
Are part of my lonely life.
Which comes like the autum wind,
That cool's the cookles of my hear.
When the soft breeze fans my check,
It shall be her breath.
When the cool air throb my temple,
It shall be her spirit passing by.

And

Before she left for her heavenly kingdome,
She left behind a symbole of her love,
And, when I look at him,
It reminds me of a love,
Thats lost,
Yet, found again.

-- Jose Joseph
Written on - 27/10/96

2 comments:

  1. Joshua, I have full sympathy with you. Spelling mistakes apart, it's a beautiful poem. Keep on writing. You haven't lost your love, but she has lost her love. It's her loss. Very soon, you will find the love of your life( Ha ha ha. Don't take it seriously. I'm joking.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is not joking
    once gandhi said: " i simply love truth "
    and i think he was kidding.

    ReplyDelete