December 19, 2006

LAZY KIYA RE

I wonder why humans have progressed (worldly) and above all what they have derived out of it. Come and see life in Phursatganj and Pensionpura, people here are like king and live life at its fullest and is contemprory best. They enjoy life without bothering about modern gadgets, machines and new technologies. I am writing this perhaps because I have just came from Phursatganj so there is still a hangover. In my two weeks of holydays, two days stay in Phursatganj was most memorable one. The ambience of that place is intoxicating. The air has magic, which soothed my soul. I still relish the memory of KAKI's food, having delectable Parathas and mixed vegetables. Her tea was also like Nector. Unlimited Chach which we had there was also like Somaras. It was so nice to see our middle aged BUDDIES lazing for hours in the room watching OMKARA movie and having intense discussion various unproductive and irrelevant issues. I am looking forward to visit this place soon again. I hope we will gang up again in March 2007.

10 comments:

  1. So tell me please. Can I come on tourist trip?-- because lazy vacations are the best. I want to see Phursatgunj. Are there any sights to see? Not that I'm a sightseer by nature. I prefer to hang out. Tell me please about places to stay, etc etc. More photos! More stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be wonderful if you could visit our country. India has a very old civilization, very ancient... and people here are more matured, wise and evolved. So they are not in a mad race for any change nor do they have bigger goals in their lives. Time is changing, but Indians are moving in its own pace. Here metros have chaos... places like phursatganj are real India( I believe) .. Keep on visiting this blog you may find more stories, and snapshots of various places. Actually we are too lazy to visit any new places but India has lots of tourist places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too lazy for tourism too. I am looking for somewhere nice to die - in about 40 years time when I am 104.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So please make sure it doesn't change too much, OK? And still be there! Don't just populate my fantasy world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. India is same as it was before 5000 years. you need not to worry about that. surface changes but deep down everything is same as it was.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 20 box is right...you can come any time you will find same set of things here, and I think this the best place to live after retirement.after all this is a land of BUDDHA, MAHAVIRA, KABIRA, OSHO who had got enlightment
    just by doing nothing..absolutely nothing.. only by relaxing. In fact, they finally concluded that laziness is heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laziness is a fire which burns up all the things which afflict today's world: the Protestant work ethic, the competitiveness, the ambition, the anxiety, the paranoia, the exhaustion of the world's resources in poisoning the world.

    Laziness is anathema to those Christians and their cultural descendants who feel that the highest thing you can aim at is crucifixion. They condemn laziness because it sounds too easy. But it isn't. It takes practice. I'll achieve it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lazy man consumes least natural resources and is an asset to the society. one who spends his time sleeping is most harmless to the world. long sleep Lazy Satan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. campus lazyges...a roamn camp in eastern europe named so because romans forced the inhabitants to do the basic chores of life.

    ReplyDelete