September 10, 2007

hi mitron

dear friends, we are meeting at this platfform after a long time. It is always very nice to talk to you here, because this is a manch where we are speak our mind.. I have to admit that I am now
getting older and my body is tiring slowly. It cannot function the way world demands. When I read mehul's blog i realised that he is also aging fast. I have stopped counting my age as it chills my spine. I dont know how many winters i have spent on earth. Or I dont want to know at all..I hope all my elder brothers are up and running. my best wishes to them..due to the time constraint i cannot proceed futher .....bye

4 comments:

  1. Sabu, post something man. I love your writing. You are the best among all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha, My post is almost ready, it will be the biggest post ever on this blog. Wait for sometime now.

    Lazyguru, We all know that you are oldest among us, as old as humanity, you were there even before time started ticking, so please don't call us elder brothers. You are our dadaji.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Saboo on that...

    Our beloved lazyguru from 500 BC...

    ReplyDelete