July 15, 2006

Life at standstill

Nothing has happened and nothing will happen. My life in B'lore is at standstill. It was difficult to start working again after coming back from Phursatgunj. It took me a week to remember what I used to do at my workplace. But, from next week the busy earnings period is starting. for the next four weeks, I will have to work very hard. Considering my lazy nature, It's going to be a difficult task. Never mind, I shall ovecome it. Well, it seems nobody is visiting our lazy blog these days. Sabu and Jose, the other two regular members of this blog, are also not posting anything new. I don't know what more to write. It's a beautiful Friday night. Birds are still sleeping and I am still on my desk.

2 comments:

  1. i was just thinking about posting something new...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah bio-waste, u were thinking to post something. and the time that u take to think is one eternity. so i suppose we shall see it in our next birth. hahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete