June 06, 2006

Barod, The Land of My Dreams

perfect six-sided box


Barod, The Land of My Dreams

Oh, Barod, the land of my dreams
In you do I live
Of sleep untold
Zzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
And more
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
This, I learned and acquired from thee.
Oh, greatest city
City of Cities
Abode of the greatest
Mehul, Ranjit, Gaurav and Jose
And
One and only
Biohazard of all time
The great Sabu of Baroda.

Baroda
Oh, greatest city
The abode of the Gods
To thee do I bow?
In honor and veneration
For
Four years of blissful life
Four years of blissful dreams
Four years of worthwhile life
And three, nah four priceless* friends
The greatest of all
Mehul, Ranjit, Gaurav and
The greatest
Bio-waste of all time
The one and only
The great Sabu of Baroda

Oh, greatest City
You gave this world
This four priceless life
The greatest souls
Souls of all souls
Greatest of all
How shall i show my love?
Oh! How shall i show my gratitude?
How shall I ever thank thee?
Oh! How can I ever forget thee?

Baroda

City of Cities
The land of my Dreams
In you do I Live!
Of life untold
Of dreams unattainable
Of a life that is gone
Never to come back again

--- Jose Joseph

* Priceless because no one will pay even a single penny of this great souls, hahahahhahahhahahhhahh

3 comments:

  1. after so many years of hybernation jose came out and wrote something . . . great works of jose joshua will sooon be published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. baroda is not just land of out dreams, it is a dream land. we are choosen and lucky few who are and shall be in baroda for long time. pray to god that he give us chance and blessings that we can stay in baroda for most part of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Joshua. Indeed a great work. But few unpardonable mistakes.It's not Barod, it's Baroda. And it's not the entire Baroda, which is the land of dreams. Be specific, it's just Phursatgunj which is the most happening place in the world and has produced geniuses.

    ReplyDelete