January 26, 2009

Just like that

dear enlightment seekers, I am back after a long interval, hoping to write sth worth reading, but it seems that my empty mind has nothing to offer. My Mumbai stint is stretching out too long and there is no end to my stay here, i have accepted this fact and trying to live in peace and tranquility. I am bound with lots of work (professional), still during weekends try to unwind myself. I believe my dear frds, wherever they are must be fit and fine. I am now planning to put down my knowledge in the field of technology in a new blog i am planning to start. Let's see how does it pan out. ok mitron, so do well, live happily.

see you tata

Lazy Guru

2 comments:

  1. o enlightened, can you please tell us how many days must a man travel by rush hour train, before he is allowed to be free? how many times must a city kill you before it takes a bit rest?

    ghetufool

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... answer my friend is blowing in the wind... answer is blowin in the wind..

    ReplyDelete