January 17, 2009

Not interested, brothers

I have nothing against gays. In fact, I am quite ok with them. But, my only condition is that they should not bother me. I don’t know what do they see in me? I am not good looking. I am not macho. I am also not those “sensitive” types. In short, I don’t think I have anything which should attract a gay towards me.

But, despite all my negatives, once in a while, I still find somebody with that peculiar look and inviting gestures. In the past too, I had some serious encounters with gays. It was not easy to escape. I had to show some real strength of character and complete disinterest. Even then, they had some hopes to win my heart (and much more) in future.

It’s my humble request to all the gays in this world not to approach me. I am not interested, brothers.

3 comments:

  1. "I had to show some real strength of character ..." means you just managed to resist the temtation? anando ... now i am not sure.

    ReplyDelete