October 13, 2006

Kabutar and December

it is a beautiful friday morning, birds are no where around but a 'Kabutar' is there. no i am not talking about anyone named kabutar in my room but about a real kabutar. this kabutar visits my room daily now, i dont know why but may be in search of a good place to build nest. they dont know about the things i have done in the past. ha ha. i have no compassion for poor kabutars, they are all idiots and never understand however hard i try to tell them the truth. may be they are more intelligent and i am poor as far as the understanding of nature is concerned. yes i am poor. i have almost finsished my last game on freechess server and now going to switch this computer off after sometime. i am tired of playing as a guest on free servers as i dont have my own ID. to get my ID i have to register with them and that is a long process and i dont want to take the pain myself. if someone is ready to register on my behalf it is okey or i will play as guest for all my life.

yesternight baba called and we discussed a lot. but the most interesting part of that discussion was the month december. baba told me that in the month of december, baroda is the best place on earth to live. i agree. it is almost mid of the october and diwali is around the corner but i am still thinking about the month of december when baba will be here and we will discuss all kind of nonsense for long endless hours. i am waiting for the next december. pehalwan and ranjitsingh will be here for diwali. i think the winter is the best time to enjoy life in baroda and asusual i am going to enjoy it fully and whole heartedly. by the december exams will be over. on my dear december come soon and be at ease with your old friends and philosophers. amen.

long live laziness, long live brotherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment