October 20, 2006

Today is Diwali

It's a beautiful Friday morning. Birds are chirping and the restless folks of this crazy world have started their nonsense lives. My friend says today is Diwali. But, for me it doesn't matter. The day I don't have do anything is Diwali for me. I was in the office for the whole night yesterday and now it's time for me to get some sleep. These days their is too much work in the office which my fragile body refuse to do. I have become comfortable with laptop. Nobody believes me when I tell them that I have done graduation in engineering. Even, I don't believe myself. It seems impossible how a person like me can have an engineering degree. It speaks volumes about are so called "education" system.

I have booked my tickets for Baroda. After last time's horrible experience, I made all possible efforts to avoid visiting Ahmedabad. I and my friend tried all possible combinations on makemytrip.com. But, eventually due to economical reasons I was forced to visit that city again. No offences. I have never liked Ahmedabad. But more than that, it's physically painful to fly from Bangalore to Ahmedabad and than come to Baroda. I think I will have to stop now. Nothing interesting to write about. These days it seems pahelwan and papaji are too busy. I
haven't heard anything from them for a long time. I pray to God to give enough strength to my lazy friends in a restless and mad city like Mumbai.

Meanwhile, Sabu called up. I will join him after 45 days in Baroda and our nocturnal ventures will flourish again. Till than good night ( 8:00 a.m. in the morning is night for me) and happy Diwali ( remember no work!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment