September 11, 2006

2 days in Amdavad

my visit to amdavad is a yo-yo. i dont go out of my house very often except when somebody calls me and in extreme case when i feel like smoke. if the craveing is not strong enough to move my ass go out and smoke i avoid it. i supress my desires to smoke. my laziness is and good food at my house prevent me to go outside. i eat like anything when i am at home. i store food like polar bears because when i am in baroda there is no guarantee that i will get the dinner or not. ha ha. that is the story of cheap aristocracy.

most of the time i avoid to go outside. i dont even move out of my room very often. i just keep me inside my abode on the top floor of my old house. i love this room. everything is messy here. you can not find a single thing at proper place. but i enjoy the way my room is. most of the time i surf the net and do all kind of nonsense things and meditations in my room and read a lot of books which my father has collected. i dont have any collection of my own except few thousand ebooks which i regularly read. this time i didnt try even to go for a bicycle ride in the morning. that is my favourite time-pass at home and i also get a chance to smoke in the fresh air of the early morning. but now i think i am too old and can not afford such kind of exercises like jogging and cycling. i play chess and that too very badly these days. i dont know what happened but i think my game is now worse than the worst. there is something in my mind which rules my body and my actions. sometimes i play as if i will beat the grandmasters and the next moment a kid like software beats me and i feel as if i dont have any memory left. i dont remeber things now. sometimes i forget to lock my room when i go to kalubhai. there is nothing inside the room which is of the great importance. i will go to kalubhai in the evening. it is 8 30 in the morning and i am in amdavad but very soon with in few hours i will be there in baroda and you can see how fast we can travel now. i dont like traveling very much but if i am on the go i enjoy the local trains and people of india on board. they can discuss anything and everything from neuro-psychology to laluprasad yadav. i dont talk a lot now when i travel but still somehow they drag me into their mindless discussions and i also give my valueable inputs to kill my time while i travel. today again i will travel on the great MEMU and will again find all kind of funny and crazy people on the train. i really appreciate the way lalluyadav handled railway ministry and i see a potential prime minister in him. people will laugh at me if i utter such arrogant statements, but the same public on railways will be amazed when they will see the lallubhai taking oath as the prime minister of india very soon. even in that case i dont have to worry or hurry to catch the trains because i can see vision in laluyadavbhai's eyes.

i am hungry now and have to go downstairs to stuff my tummy with all kind of edible and non-edible food available at my place. i want to move out now as i really feel suffocated in the 12 by 12 room without any doors or windows. but i love my room. will be back soon. bye now.

long live laziness. long live brotherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment