September 26, 2006

#up and Down.

3:30 pm
Amdavad

i am moving to baroda again. in last 2 months or so i have moved a lot between amdavad and baroda and that is very unusual for me. i am now again moving back to the most laziest place on the face of the earth. phursatgunj. now even the holy month of ramaddhan is also started so we have two night festivals now, and i will be forced to stay back at my place during the night time. but i will somehow manage to move around and enjoy during last few days of this navratri-natak. even sitting silently outside polytechnic can also do the great miracles as now garba grounds are moved to the open spaces behind our MBA faculty. i think kalubhai will be there till late hours so that we can enjoy tea till late. police will not be a big problem outside polytechnic campus but i think at the station it could be a big problem.

now i am getting late and can not afford to miss my beloved train - MEMU. i will write a book on this great gift that western railway has given to the junta of gujarat. Tracks on Fire - by saboo. i think even one book is not enough to discribe all funny incidents that happen all around the train in MEMUs. i will try to call my friends as soon as my phone will be live again. now i dont even have money to recharge my phone so that i have to satisfy myself only with in-comming messages. i think it is a bliss, a good break after a few months of telephonic communication with my friends all around the gujarat and india. now none can contact me and i can not contact anyone through my phone. in short i am isolated from the rest of the world if i want to remain that way. sometimes without communication communion happens and these are that times when you can really try things. i will try to contact my friends through telepathy. can you listen to me pehalwan. are you watching me baba? ha ha, i think practice makes a man perfect and sooner or later i will be able to contact everyone throught telepathy and there wont be any phone bills. now i dont have the luxury of internet at phursatgunj so i think this is my last post for next few days now and i will be back with more spice of phursatgunj next time. till than good bye my lazy friends and beloved netizens.

long live laziness. long live brotherhood.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sabu,

    I notice that you have made some great changes to our lazy blog. I couldn't visit the blog for long as I was feeling very lazy. I tried to contact you on your cell, but it said, "This number is temporarily unavailable." By the way, I may get a chance to go to New York for one month in January next year. That means for one whole month, I will have to be on "maunvrat". You know the reasons. Will contact you as soon as your cell becomes alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will call you today.
    if possible very soon. i will call you from my friends cell. where are you right now? in office? just pick up the phone.

    ReplyDelete