February 06, 2007

EGGS


We never imagined even after drinking beer mixed with whiskey when we were there before a year or so. I am not ready to accept it right now even after reading the news in local daily Gujarat Samachar and more even I not believe it after looking at the picture. They more look like stones than eggs, and why they are there? So old, 650 million year. So called modern man (Homo sapiens) is there for last 5000 years and why no one found anything till now and suddenly they found it there and why there only? And what that white chap is doing there in the picture. He is not an Indian I hope. It is good that we Indians are not interested in any such kind of activity, at least like that white man (shown in the picture- may be an anthropologist or a scientist) who does it to earn money also. Nothing done without pure ‘Academic Interest’ can create anything vital and new. We are lucky as far as this is concerned. I am not against white man or his “race” in general. I neither am interested in playing big brother nor am I a racist.
Human inhabitance in that area never ever revealed anything about that but I think those poor tribes are not interested in such activities. Ignorance is bliss. There is no proper Hindi word for Dinosaur or may be I (and tribes) don’t know the word. When I was a kid I was so fascinated by their size that I was never able to accept it afterwards during my adolescent years that they actually lay EGGS. Yes, I mean how can they? They are so big and their eggs smaller than football. Nature is strange and most difficult thing about it is to understand it. Even to give it a try. But we (I and tribes) don’t care. How all this things can happen in such a beautiful place? I don’t want it to happen again. I pray to god that they don’t find more dinosaur eggs there. Fossils, if found there can worsen the situation. Oh Mother Nature please doesn’t let those scientists ruin the beauty of deep jungles of Madhya-Pradesh. I want to go there again and again in coming years and want to go on Narmada Bhraman also. Oh God please ‘Crack’ all those EGGS found in DHAR.

7 comments:

  1. what rubbish..if dinasour or bakasour existed 5000 years back what is the point in knowing about their size, age, lifestyle etc. these goras are making nuisance everywhere. digging the earth, enchroacing wildlife space, exploring amazone or sahara desert. cant they sit and chill out. indians are least bothered about new discoveries and inventions. we hate changes in form. may it be lifestyle or enviroment or syllabus of school and colleges. DHARIANS are innocent and docile, i appeal not to encroach in their lands. let them live in peace...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to live in villages. chopping wood, fetching water from well, farming, hunting, cooking, making country wine. if possible jungles are even better to live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 box,
    thanks for this news. i was blissfully unaware of it.

    lazyguru,
    i must admit, your comment stirred my emotion. really, we don't want a change. we are happy and we don't want to invade others' existence too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you dont need to do anything apart from that . . .

    ReplyDelete