August 19, 2006

The Fox is my mynd haiku.

i just tore a page from this ugly looking notebook. it is ugly because
it is full of equations which cannot understand, even if i try to
solve them till eternity. all fun and no maths made my college days
very beautiful and peaceful. as promised in the evening i will try to
write something if possible, a poem. being creative is good and i was
when i used to stay at my den in the extension loby of the great S.J.
Hall. walls of my room spoke it all. 80 No. is divine i think. dan
brown says that no. 1.618 is a divine number but my opinion differs
here, i think if there are any divine numbers they are from 77 to 96.
all other numbers are unholy and why they are unholy? very few can
understand and even less can answer this question. poor memory is a
bliss.

being creative is being spontaneous and vice versa is also true.

even at the dead-slow speed i feel as if my life is moving at
breakneck pace. each moment i die and live, die for nothing and live
that something would happen. even divine intervention can not save my
days now. i am a gone case. gone case is a kind of case designed by
the mad society of america. if you put something into that case it is
gone, that is why gone case the name. same is the case with me, my
father has put lacs of rupees in me and they all are gone.
now i have to give myself a break to read khalil gibran bhai and
should get inspired from his writing to write something on my own. as
scholar.google.com says, stand on the shoulders of the giants. let me
check it out if it is true.

(one hour reading)

now i am back. as i gone through few short stories the one that
inspired me the most tonight was THE FOX. it is all illusion, may be
because i am very hungry right now this story inspired me the most. a
very short story, as khalil said .....

THE FOX
a fox looked at his shadow at sunrise and said, 'i will have a camel
for lunch today' and all morning he went about looking for camels. but
at noon he saw his shadow again-and he said."a mouse will do."
how beautiful and true it is, i have experienced this thing so many
times before. hunger is an illusion. it is not the need of your tummy
but the gravity of your pocket that counts. if you havent ate for two
days but with money in your pocket you never feel hunger. ( i can not
say this about pehalwan, ha ha. but i think for baba it is true.) good
food and an empty pocket can never fulfill hunger. not my stomach
which is hungry but my mind.

so i have created a haiku, that is all i can do after this long
exercise of being creative, ha ha. it follows.

My(nd) Haiku:
Cold is this night,not stomach but my mind.hungry and confine.
this three lines are what i can do at the best. and this is what that
has changed my life tonight. but for tonight only. tomorrow evening i
shall be good old lazy saboo again. god save my day.

long live laziness, long live brotherhood. amen.

1 comment:

  1. It seems I forgot to read this one. Nice job. When I don't have money, I feel extreamly hungry. And when I know I can eat whenever I want to, I skip meals.

    ReplyDelete