August 23, 2006

Sabu, Lazicopedia and pathetic friends

Oh God!!!!! These days Sabu, the madman, is creating a lazycopedia. In the last few days, poor souls visiting this blog ( Ha ha ha...., I know nobody visits it except me) , have been bombarded with his latest obsession. Now, skeptics may ask how can a lazy person work so hard to create awareness about laziness? Well, frankly even I don't know the answer. With Sabu, it's always advisable to expect the unexpected. As I am against all kinds of movement, I can't support his work on laziness. I know this will not continue for long and he will get tired very soon. Having said that, I am amazed at his ability to kill time. Any other person in his place would kill himself.

Now, some latest update on our pathetic friends in Mumbai. Kumar Gaurav and Royal Ranjit Singh are reportedly parting ways with Jose without Josh. As its a controversial subject, I will refrain from sharing further details. By now, I guess you guys must have lost your patience and I am also running out of words. So, will stop here. Birds are still not chirping and it's a beautiful Wednesday morning. Bye...Bye...

1 comment:

  1. there is a site stats button on the side bar, under that button there is a link called 20box traffic. baba check that link out. we have traffic from all around the world. from university servers, search engine hits, blog surfers and links from mumbai, banglore and kolkota. most of the links are from gujarat. atleast 10 different people expect you and me watch this blog daily. last friday was a peak - 31 unique visitors. this world is very small now my friend, it is flat indeed. dont underestimate the power of blogging.

    ReplyDelete