November 19, 2006

20box and pathetic bloggers

Off late so many funny things are happening. I can’t stop laughing. The traffic to our lazy blog has increased many folds. Guess people don’t have anything important to do in life. Pathetic bloggers. Not just that, they are even appreciating the work. Can you beat this? People have so much time in this country that they can go to any extent. It baffles me how anyone can appreciate the crappie writing in this blog?

Some people are even advising me to write a book. Heights of stupidity!!! I can’t write even two paragraphs and they want me to write a book. Wait, there might be something else. They are thinking that we are utterly stupid and nobody can beat us in stupidity. In that case, it’s perfectly alright. The writers (only blogger thinks so) in this blog are really stupid. Their life is full of comedy.

My sincere advice to all those who have recently started visiting this blog. If you really want to read something, read some good books. There are so many good things to do in life if you have abundance of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment