November 23, 2006

all new 20box up and running

all new 20box is now up and running. after 100 hours of beta testing i have modified this template according to our needs. our old lazypoll and chat box are back in business. click on the header links to open them in popup. and all new 20snaps album is added now. i am going to upload more and more images to 20box flickr so that we can have a nice collection of images here. pictures are sometimes more powerful than words.

fist time rate this blog poll is also added. i know this blog is worth .5 out of 5 so i have not mentioned .5 in the possible answers. dont hurry to vote, play leisurely.

5 comments:

  1. Pictures are always more powerful than words. Especially, when people like you and me write something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sahi kaha kharchoo,....Anando baba is blasting, his writing has improved a lot, so sometimes I think he is hiring some editor to edit his stories. As he has invited asked me to blog , but sabu knows how active I am in writing (anything) as he has some nice experiences during formating my dissertation.

    But my friends will soon see my stories appearing in this blog.

    Sabu you have made this blog very attractive, new format is beutiful , kudos to you. And go on adding more features......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to hire somebody to write for me. I am more than happy to edit.

    ReplyDelete