November 15, 2006

Lovely nights

All nights are lovely. But, these days they are even more special. At the moment I am alone in the "Virgin House". Liquor is flowing like water. At my feet are two half filled bottels of Smirnoff vodka and Bacardi Rum. MTV is playing non-stop indi pop songs. I am feeling sleepy. Time is moving slowly. Everything is serene. Just a little noise here and there of passing vehicles. Getting up to fetch my ciggarette packet. Lovely night and ciggarette in my hand!!! Can't ask for more. Empty Kingfisher premium can is my astray. Dilipp hasn't arrived yet. No need to go outside the room and smoke. Blogging and orkuting. Friends in phursatgunj haven't come online. They are strange creatures. Words can't describe them.

I wanted to write something about my roommates. But, thanks to Anup, I can't. He is a dangerous guy. My secret blog is no more secret. Now, I have to remain extra careful while writing something on 20box. This is curbing my freedom of expression. Feeling extremely sleepy. Good night!!!

6 comments:

  1. I am now charged and soon will post again...

    this time with afghan problem.. ha ha ha ha////

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really happy with our friend's rise to Royalty. Thanks to his mentors Anup Roy and Ankur Relia who helped him graduate to a level of Bacardi, Signature from having local brand in moohambika bar.
    Laghe Raho Anando Bhai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a priviledge, blessed is your existance, thy is on the top of the world... finally thy found your way(short cut) to bliss. dhanyawad god ka, maro vodka...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a priviledge, blessed is your existance, thy is on the top of the world... finally thy found your way(short cut) to bliss. dhanyawad god ka, maro vodka...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessed are they who drink, smoke and joke, for they shall not be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete