November 28, 2006

In search of Gulshan Baba

i am on a mission today. it is 4 30 in the morning and it is really cold out there but it is not going to stop me from doing something which is of the highest importance for me now. capturing gulshan baba in a picture. it is very dark outside and i dont know whether gulshan baba is there at sadali laari or not but that is not going to stop me from going to sadali lari now. i hope that i find gulshan baba and his auto there so that i can reproduce his images for our gulshan baba lovers here. he surely is one of those rare species and very difficult to find whenever you wish. but hope floats. inspite of all adversities and difficulties i shall go to sadali laari right now. kharchoo is fast asleep by now and mosquito hums can not disturb his divine sleep. he told me to wake him up when i go to sadali laari early in the morning. but i think now he is almost dead and about to miss a chance of the life time. my psyche says that gulshan baba will be there today and i don't want to miss this chance. until i find gulshan baba and post his picture here be happy with this avatar of gulshan baba.

6 comments:

  1. It's not easy to get hold of great beings. One has to make persistent efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon, I will have an honour to meet Gulshan Baba at sadeli lari.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O yes please. I have been in agony these past two days because my computer was sick and I wondered if it (eh or she) would survive the trauma of the hospital, and this morning I went to the local internet cafe because I thought the world would be missing me. It did not even notice. Nothing has happened at all. But the photo of Gulshan Baba is an essential element of my online life-illusion (though I realise that when I had no computer I could do without this maya. After all there is plenty of other maya to fill the void.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patience my dear friend Yves, patience. I know Sabu alias 20box will accomplish his mission pretty soon. He is the most productive person in all unproductive things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. for last 10 12 years i use computers and still i don't understand why they don't work properly when you need them the most. yesterday i was there in the morning from 5 to 7 but didn't find gulshan baba there. i have a picture of his rickshaw but too dark to publish here. i dont have a good camera and have to use a mobile phones VGA camera that doesnt work well in dark. if he stays back here till the morning then it is easier to capture him in a mobile camera. let me try it out today.

    ReplyDelete