November 16, 2006

Mother, my love

Those who know me well know that I am an extremely emotional guy. Anything can trigger pain in my heart. But, one sure thing is memory of my wonderful mother. For me, all mothers are wonderful. Blessing from God. I hate all those people who don't respect their mothers. It's a divine moment when a mother holds her baby. Different people have different opinions on who they consider as the most unfortunate person in this world. I am absolutely clear on this issue. Those who haven't received mother's love in their childhood are the most unfortunate ones for me. Everything else is secondary.

I am a spiritual seeker and take most relations in a detached manner except one. It's damn easy to make me cry. Just play a song which describes separation from mother and I will cry. Even when I am dead drunk, I desire for my mother. At this very moment, I have suddenly become sad. I respect my father, but I love my mother. I don't have that feeling for my father which I have for my mother. Though he has done a lot for me, father comes after some of my friends.

Mother has always stood by my side. No matter what. She knows that I smoke. She knows that I drink. I eat non-veg. Mind you for my Gujarati Vaishnav family, that's a big deal. She has always supported my crazy ideas. She was their when the entire world turned its back. Words can't describe her selfless devotion. Mother is very beautiful. No she isn't good looking in a conventional manner. But, for me her beauty is beyond words. She is my living God.

I always tell my friends that this is my last birth. But, if God wants me to come back again on this earth, I want only one thing. My mother.

3 comments:

  1. MOTHER NATURE.

    old pine tree preaches wisdom,
    and wild bird is crying out truth.

    AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. even in our next birth mother nature will shower love on all of us so don't worry baba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'mon. Who wants to come again on this earth? This is my last birth. I am already tired. No more births please. Everyday you have to get up and repeat the same nonsense again and again. Who is interested? I'm certainly not. I want to finish this business.

    ReplyDelete